THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 10 Februari 2010

Why you Leave me (remake)

Lirik ini punya teman gw Indirasya..
Gw cman ngeremake aja, itung2 ngebantuin teman..
Here my touch :

(verse 1)
Live with your voice, Live with your smiLe..
It was a speciaL gift for me..
When you said Saranghae, i beLieve in you honey..
That you can take my sorrow away...

*)
Why you Leave me..
What shouLd i do to make you comeback..
Comeback to me once again..
I wiLL do anything to make you happy..

Why you Leave me..
I hope you wiLL comeback & don't worry..
If something wrong you just teLL me..
Because i wiLL do anything to make you happy..

(verse 2)
By saw your figure away, my heart's hurt..
1000 times i shouted 'pLease don't go'
i just heard apoLogize from your mouth..
But, i can see in your eyes that you don't wanna in..

(back 2 reff)

**)
why do you ever leave me..
Since your gone, the tears keep roLLing down from my eyes..
You Left me aLone with the hoLe inside my heart..
How i supposed to deaL with my seLf..
There's nothing i can do to make me feeL aLive again..
Baby Boy pLease comeback..
I'm crying begging for you..
Cause it's onLy you, onLy you..

*)REFF
**)RAP

the originaL Lyric >> http://fullywithdorkness.blogspot.com

maap kLo bhasa gw kacau..
(dir, Lo udah Lyat bLum ya.. Kabarin gw pndapat Lo.. Hehehe)

0 komentar: